Thursday, November 28

Sun setting on my walk home

On most days, I walk to and from the school (3 km one way). Today on the walk home I was thinking about how much this country awakens my senses...sight, sound, smell, taste and, yes, texture too. Here is a picture from my walk along the shoreline.


It was a good day at school. The children and I painstakingly cut different coloured construction paper into tiny pieces to use as confetti for the finale of the upcoming Annie play. I'm itching to do a post after the program on Sunday. The children are getting very excited, as am I! The school break ends as of this weekend with classes for the next semester resuming Monday. That will be my first official day as "teacher". To be honest, I'm a bit nervous because I've never taught children in a school setting and I'm also struggling with remembering the children's names. I remind myself it will all work out as it is meant to and that there is no need to worry.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You'll do great~!